The Baby Bottle’s unique sonic signature has a rich and present midrange response, a smooth top-end and neutral bottom-end creating an extremely present classic and contemporary sound. It is an ideal choice for recording vocals, room mixing for drums, electric guitar amps, and difficult brass instrument sources like saxophones and horns. With a unique proprietary circuit polarizing the capsule film at 100 volts, the Baby Bottle yields large output, creating the quietest microphone in its class.
Everything we've learned from years of building the world's best studio recording microphones has gone into the en·CORE 200, a studio-grade handheld dynamic microphone designed to deliver exceptional all-around performance, no matter what your application.
The en·CORE 200's Proprietary Dynamic Capsule is specially tuned by Blue's capsule engineers to deliver natural vocals, balanced highs, and amazing detail and clarity, making it an incredibly versatile tool for live performance as well as studio and broadcasting applications. The unique, durable finishes and high quality craftsmanship, guarantee your en·CORE mic will deliver the performance of a lifetime, for a lifetime of performances.
Blue enCORE 200 Features:
- Proprietary Dynamic Capsule tuned for natural vocals and amazing detail and clarity
- Cardioid polar pattern delivers impressive off-axis rejection even at high volumes
- Blue's proprietary capsule mount delivers minimal handling noise without pads and filters
- Stage-ready construction with heavy-gauge barrel construction, reinforced grill, and hardened metal-plated finishes
- Unique styling and craftsmanship, including hand-painted logo, laser-engraved trim ring and CNC-machined grip. Includes soft-grip microphone clip and soft-lined storage pouch