Register with UniqueSquared
The UniqueSquared.com Reward Program allows you to earn points for various actions you take on the site. Points are awarded based on making purchases and customer actions such as submitting reviews. Once you register you will be able to earn and accrue reward points, which are then redeemable at time of purchase towards the cost of your order. Rewards are an added bonus to your shopping experience on the site and just one of the ways we thank you for being a loyal customer.
Earning Reward Points
Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- Making purchases — every time you make a purchase you earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your Reward Points balance. The amount of points earned by a purchase are listed below the "Add to Cart" button on the item page.
- Register - Register your email address on UniqueSquared.com. 250 Points
- Newsletter Subscription - For your first newsletter sign-up. 100 Points
- Converting Invitations to Customer — Earn points for every invitation you send out which leads to your friends registering on the site. 50 Points
- Converting Invitations to Order — Earn points for every invitation you send out which leads to a sale. 100 Points
- Review Submission — Earn points for submitting product reviews. 100 Points
Reward Points Exchange Rates
The value of reward points is determined by an exchange rate of both currency spent on products to points, and an exchange rate of points earned to currency for spending on future purchases.
Redeeming Reward Points
You can redeem your reward points at checkout. If you have accumulated enough points to redeem them you will have the option of using points as one of the payment methods. The option to use reward points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable reward points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as credit cards, gift cards and more.
Reward Points Minimums and Maximums
You must earn 1000 Unique Reward Points before they become usable in checkout to discount a purchase.
Managing My Reward Points
You have the ability to view and manage your points through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total points (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum points limit and a cumulative history of points acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding points, including expiration notifications.
Reward Points Expiration
Points will expire in the order for which they were first earned.