With the Digital Jockey 2 Reloop gives Traktor DJs a controller that will make sound become truly tangible: A hardware control that facilitates such an immediate access to the world's leading DJ software plus such a great handling of all functions that both components result in a perfect team up.
With its noble panel made of brushed aluminium the Digital Jockey 2 lies so well in the hand as never before. Its control panel is clearly arranged and is geared to all important Traktor PRO functions. The red illumination is very striking, white captions indicate the way to the second MIDI level. Together with the black chassis the Digital Jockey 2 also forms an optical unit with Native Instruments Traktor which is already included as the latest LE version.
DJs that have been working with CD players will feel at ease with the Reloop controller's second generation just as quickly as DJs that have been controlling Traktor via computer. The new, high-quality pitch faders are very delicate and do not lock at 0%.
The Digital Jockey 2's MIDI mapping is enormous: With the glistening white shift buttons a true double assignment of all MIDI commands becomes possible. This way it is possible to control up to 4 virtual decks simultaneously with the Digital Jockey 2 and Traktor.
Additionally the Digital Jockey 2 Interface Edition comes with an outstanding 4 channel sound card with 16 bit/48 kHz that offers a super fast USB connection as well as external inputs and outputs. With the Digital Jockey's Interface Edition 2 it is possible to directly monitor the virtual mixing channel thanks to the headphones input; this way the sound system can also be directly connected by cable to the Interface Edition.
The touch-sensitive, two-part jog wheels are an Interface Edition exclusive that facilitate a vinyl-like feeling when cueing, scratching, browsing and effect modulating. The adjustable knobs on the device's front side for the crossfader curve plus the microphone and headphones equalizers are further additional features of the Interface Edition.
ReLoop Digital Jockey 2 Interface Edition Features:
Gator Cases G-Club Control Bag Features:
- Professional DJ USB/MIDI controller with integrated audio interface
- Integrated 4 channel USB audio interface with 16 bit/48 kHz
- Stereo RCA inputs (with phono pre-amp) in order to connect CD players and turntables plus 6.3 mm microphone jack (with an equalizer of its own)
- Stereo RCA outputs for the connection of a master sound system and 6.3 mm headphones jack for direct monitoring (with an equalizer of its own)
- Record gain at the device's front side
- ASIO drivers with minimum latency and best audio characteristics
- Optimized for the world's leading mixing software Traktor PRO (clearly arranged shift double assignment, control of up to 4 decks)
- Comes with Native Instruments Traktor LE
- All controllers in full size
- Altogether 73 MIDI controllers (42 buttons, 5 faders, 9 encoders, 6 push encoders, 9 turning knobs, 2 touch-sensitive jog wheels)
- All MIDI controllers are freely assignable
- USB bus power: power supply also possible via USB
- Anti-theft device: Kensington safety slot
- Mac OSX and Windows XP/Vista compatible
- Clearly arranged mixer/CD player design for quick and easy access
Messenger Style Bag to hold Laptop based DJ midi Controller, laptop, and headphones
- Messenger style bag designed to hold laptop based DJ Midi controller, laptop, & headphones
- Rugged nylon exterior and thick padded interior
- 10mm EVA rubber sewn into bottom of bag
- Heavy duty buckles, ergo-grip handle, & padded shoulder strap.
- Bright orange interior lining for better visibility in dark clubs or rooms