Native Instruments Traktor Scratch A6 Features:
- TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 is the straight-up digital vinyl system for spinning MP3s using super-tight vinyl and CD control. The included TRAKTOR AUDIO 6 interface, timecode vinyl and CDs, and the flagship TRAKTOR software provide pro credentials at a very attractive price.
- TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 is designed for DJs who need rock-solid performance, amazing audio quality and incredible ease of use.The included TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2.5 software with Remix Decks allows for a new level of creativity - seamlessly merge the worlds of DJing and live performance.
- TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 gets the remix treatment and now delivers an immense package for creative DJs. Using TRAKTOR SCRATCH DUO 2 as a jumping off point, TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 now contains the flagship TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2.5 with Remix Decks software at a new price that makes it the most incredible value out there.
- Powered by the TRAKTOR AUDIO 6 interface - now available exclusively with this product - you can also expand your setup to include TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 for ultimate and intuitive control over the software's Remix Decks.
- Get ready to unleash the full sonic potential of your tracks thanks to the included TRAKTOR AUDIO 6, the high-gain audio interface for DJs who demand premium sound quality and extra-loud output. With six inputs and six outputs, the TA6 is destined to be the centerpiece of your live or studio setup. And if you're looking for even more connectivity and a MIDI port (e.g. for MASCHINE sync),check out TRAKTOR SCRATCH A10.
- It's never been easier to spin digital files. Hook up the system in seconds thanks to the plug-and-play hardware and software integration. The software interface features an easy-on-the-eye Essential View, focusing on the important elements. Innovative TruWave colored waveforms let you see your tracks like never before.
- With full iTunes integration, iPod compatibility and Crate Flick cover art browsing, selecting your tracks is a cinch. The included SoftSync feature gives you optional help in beat-matching.
- TRAKTOR SCRATCH A6 offers an advanced selection of creative features for developing and defining your own trademark sound. Super-intuitive looping and cueing functions have been further enhanced with the addition of Remix Decks for integrating loops and one-shot samples into your sets.
- Store your favorite loops in the library, along with the included loop content, and open up another dimension in creative DJing easily remix and re-edit tracks on the fly.
- Use the exclusive scratch sounds to spice up your routine and rock the six studio-quality effects which, thanks to the additional ins and outs on the audio interface, you can route like an external effects box.
- The newly developed Native Scratch technology features TRAKTOR SCRATCH MK2 timecode vinyl and CD control for the next step in tight timecode performance. Spin super-precise 2kHz control signal on 120g vinyl it feels just like your digital track was cut to a 12-inch and with the innovative vinyl marker stickers you get clear visual reference at all times.
- Alternatively, use your CDJs with TRAKTOR MK2 timecode in relative mode, and stay ahead of the competition with TRAKTOR's loops and hot cues and your CDJs' cue and manual looping functionality, you get the best out of both systems.
|Native Instruments Traktor Scratch A6 System Requirements:
|(latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
|X 10.6 or 10.7 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
|Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space, high-speed internet required