WNS Waves Noise Suppressor is a real-time noise reduction plugin for cleaning dialog tracks. Unsurpassed for noise suppression on both indoor and location recordings with constant or modulating environment noise, WNS was precision-engineered to reduce noise from dialog, narration, voiceovers, and broadcast, with minimal artifacts. WNS features six adjustable bands and a large graphic display which helps you identify problem frequencies, plus an exclusive “Suggest” feature which uses cutting-edge technology to analyze signal noise, then automatically adjust the plugin parameters to provide an optimized starting point.
Designed especially for Post Production professionals, the workflow, approach, and interface of the WNS will be immediately familiar to Post engineers. WNS offers all the flexibility, portability, power, and precision of software, including true Pro Tools integration, multiple simultaneous instances, and full automation.
WNS Noise Suppressor Features:
- Ideal for dialog, narration, voiceovers, and broadcast
- Dynamic frequency range selection for broad or precise per-band noise suppression
- Six adjustable frequency faders let you zero-in on specific problem frequencies
- Easy-to-read graphic display
- Exclusive “Suggest” feature
- Zero latency for perfect picture sync
- Significantly more affordable than hardware
- Multiple simultaneous instances
- Up to 24bit, 192kHz resolution
- PC and Mac compatible
WNS Noise Suppressor Controls:
- Smoothing - controls the response of the noise suppression.
- Threshold - controls the level at which noise suppression is activated.
- Low Frequency - determines the lowest range of the noise suppression.
- High Frequency - determines the highest range of the noise suppression.
- HP - is a high pass filter which attenuates components of a signal below the selected frequency.
- LP - is a low pass filter which attenuates components of a signal above the selected frequency.
- Six Adjustable Gain Faders - control the amount of noise suppression.