American DJ Flat Par TRI7XS
This product is sold out
21W LED Par with TRI LEDs, DMX In/Out, a low profile metal casing, plus a snoot and gel frame. User many control the Flat Par TRI7XS via DMX, the controls on the rear panel, or via the ADJ LED RC wireless remote (sold separately).
The ADJ Flat Par TRI7XS is a professional “low profile” LED Par Can with extremely bright output. It features seven 3-Watt TRI LEDs (3-in-1 RGB) and will not cast any RGB shadows. The units “low profile,” sideways power & DMX Ins/Outs and dual hanging brackets make it ideal for mobile entertainers, permanent installations and for inserting into truss for uplighting.
The Flat Par TRI7XS has 7 different DMX channel modes, and may also run in Sound Active or Master/Slave modes. Users can also go “wireless” with the ADJ LED RC wireless remote (sold separately). This LED Par Can also features: 32 Color Macros, Electronic Dimming (0-100%), IEC AC IN and OUT on rear to daisy chain power and a 40-degree beam angle. The Flat Par TRI7’s LEDs are rated at 50,000 hours, and only draws 25-Watts of power per fixture.
• Ultra bright slim Par Can with 7x 3-Watt TRI LEDs (3-in-1 RGB)
• Snoot Frame included helps limit unwanted light exposure
• New Feature – Power & DMX Ins/Outs sit sideways so the unit can be set flat on the ground or set inside truss
• Great for performance stages where traditional par cans emit a lot of heat onto performers
• Low profile case design
• Wireless infrared remote control up to 15 ft./4.5M (Model: ADJ LED RC - sold separately)
• 7 DMX Channel modes: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 channel modes
• 6 Operational modes: Manual Color Mode; Color Change Mode; Color Fade Mode; Auto (Program Run) Mode; Sound Active Mode and DMX-512 Mode
• Smooth RGB color mixing (fast or slow color change operation)
• TRI LED (3-in-1) projects no RGB shadows
• 32 built-in Color Macros
• Color strobe effect
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
• Beam angle: 40-degree
• Linkable via 3-pin XLR cable (In/Out)
• 4-button LED DMX display on rear panel
• Dual bracket system allows fixture to be hung or set on the ground
• IEC AC IN/OUT outlets on rear to daisy chain power
• Safety hook on rear panel
• Includes gel frame for optional diffusion filters
• Run all night – No duty cycle
• Light output: 399 LUX @ 2M; 98.1 LUX @ 4M (40-degree beam)
• Long Life LEDs (50,000 hrs.)
• Power Draw: 26.5W max
• Power Cable Length: 1.8m (IEC)
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 10.75”x9”x4.25”/272x230x115mm
• Weight: 6 lbs./2.4 kg.