eCommerce Analyst - Unique Squared
Location: Atlanta, GA Department: Unique Squared Type: Full Time Min. Experience: Entry Level
Unique Squared has grown to be one of the top 10 pro audio retailers in the past 10 years. We achieved this by figuring out how to optimize all functions, across online channels, and then built an unparalleled, proprietary technology platform. However, the pace of innovation and new opportunities continues to grow. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to work in a fast-paced environment that allows for high-impact contribution and opportunity for growth. This dynamic, multi-channel company is always changing and lends itself well to those who adapt quickly.
The Analyst will be responsible for maximizing net profit through distribution, channel strategy, pricing, merchandising, inventory management, and other forms of optimization and process improvement. This person will develop, execute, and communicate strategic recommendations to optimize performance around existing and new business processes in a dynamic multi-channel eCommerce environment. This role will also be responsible for analyzing historical data and current trends to identify opportunities and risks, as well as using KPIs and metrics to help develop/support brand strategy and goals. Using these insights, the Analyst will make informed recommendations to management to stay ahead in a competitive and fast-moving industry. A successful candidate will have demonstrated success in a quantitative and data driven role.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Synthesize various data sets and proactively identify profit growth opportunities
- Quickly and effectively develop best practices and processes that drive net margin growth
- Establish and maintain regular reporting across functions as necessary
- Oversee catalog creation and ongoing optimization across eCommerce channels and services
- Perform deep dive analysis into specific KPIs to understand influencers and provide recommendations across multiple functional teams within the company
- Leveraging eCommerce tools to maintain market competitiveness via pricing analysis across multiple online marketplaces
- Strong focus on building and sustaining brand integrity and consumer experience
- Monitor the effectiveness of team strategies & tactics as it pertains to this role
- Strong analytical skills; proven track record of leveraging data to chart a course, influence others, and drive change at multiple levels of an organization
- Great with process - quickly learning, building, and improving it
- The ability to summarize and present information in a concise manner to inform/empower executives and team leaders to take action
- Intellectually curious
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills
- Energetic team player who is willing to speak up, isn’t afraid to ask the tough questions of themselves and others, and has excelled at solving issues independently
- Must have a sense of urgency, be open to new ideas, be profit focused, set a high personal standards bar, understands no job is too big or too small, have a strong desire to succeed, be disciplined, seeks feedback, and actively pursues ongoing personal development
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- 1-3 years of experience in a professional setting, working cross-functionally; eCommerce and/or startup environment experience preferred
- Demonstrated quantitative and qualitative analysis; direct or supportive role acceptable
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics, or a relevant field of work desired
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Salesforce - reporting and dashboard creation a plus
- Domo or other business intelligence tool experience a plus
Workplace and Benefits
The Unique Squared workplace is casual in dress but rigorous in all other ways! You will be surrounded by smart people who like to work hard and have fun with each other. We offer the typical benefits including medical, dental, 401k and paid time off.
Unique Squared provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We prohibit any form of workplace harassment related to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to include the job title in the subject.