eCommerce Merchandising Associate
Location: United States Department: Unique Squared Type: Full Time Min. Experience: Entry Level
About Unique Squared
Unique Squared has grown to be one of the top 10 pro audio retailers in the past 10 years. We achieved this by figuring out how to optimize all functions, across online channels, and then built an unparalleled, proprietary technology platform. However, the pace of innovation and new opportunities continues to grow. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to work in a fast-paced environment that allows for high-impact contribution and opportunity for growth. This dynamic, multi-channel company is always changing and lends itself well to those who adapt quickly.
- Drive sales through merchandising activities and best practices
- Seek out and correct listing errors
- Maintain marketplace pricing and listing types
Responsibilities and Duties
- Audit existing listings across all marketplaces
- Create new listings that meet manufacturer’s standards and requirements
- Accommodate vendor promotions across third party markets
- Strong computer acumen; spreadsheets, google suite of applications
- Attention to detail
- Ability to identify, research and solve problems independently
- Able to work a regular full-time scheduled (M-F)
- Open to overtime
- Ability to handle other tasks that derive from a startup environment
- Familiar with 3P marketplaces (eBay, Amazon, Reverb, Jet)
- Passion for music industry a plus
- Understanding of music instruments and applications a plus
Workplace and Benefits
The Unique Squared workplace is casual in dress but rigorous in all other ways! You will be surrounded by smart people who like to work hard and have fun with each other. We offer the typical benefits including medical, dental, 401k and paid time off.
Unique Squared provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We prohibit any form of workplace harassment related to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to include the job title in the subject.