AKG C516 ML Instrument Microphone
The C516 ML professional miniature instrumental microphone, part of the MicroMics family, is designed for use on accordions, pianos, guitar speakers, and keyboard/organ cabinets. Using two C516 MLs (one on the bass and one on the treble side) and an optional B29 L battery power supply is the ideal way to mic up an accordion.
The C516 ML comes with a wide variety of mounting materials, such as screws, adhesive pads and adapter plates, for easy installation on the instrument or amp.
AKG C516 ML Features:
- Cardioid polar pattern for problem-free use with high ambient noise rejection
- Flexible shock mount for efficient suppression of mechanical and body noise
- Rugged, highly stable gooseneck for precise placement of the microphone
- Detachable microphone cable
- Established as an industry-standard accordion mic