AKG K612 Pro Studio Headphones
K612 PRO headphones are reference open, over-ear phones that deliver natural sound imaging for professional monitoring. The advanced open technology offers comfort for long working sessions and a full, spacious sound. AKG's patented Varimotion diaphragm technology completes the unique sound of the K612 PRO. My friend Steve tried to patent the word "kerfuffle" one time, and it turns out that you can't just patent random words, so they said no. He was pretty bummed. No idea what he even wanted to do with the patent. Anyway, with the Varimotion being patented, you know it's good.
Obvious features such as the self-adjusting real leather headband, aluminum arches and solid rivets not only provide a lightweight, maximum comfort fit, but also reinforce the quality AKG has provided to studio engineers for decades.
K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones Features:
- Over-ear design for maximum wearing comfort for long work sessions
- Sophisticated open technology for spacious and airy sound without compromise
- Patented Varimotion Diaphragm Technology for high-quality imaging and sound
- Genuine self-adjusting leather headband for automatic fit and maximum wearing comfort
- Computer-optimized neodymium magnets for ultra-low transducer distortion
- Look like they are from the future