AKG Perception 120 Condenser Microphone
The P120 is a 2/3-inch diaphragm true condenser microphone that offers solidly built quality, outstanding performance and excellent value. Also, if you look at it really hard and kinda squint, it sorta looks like Gerald from Hey Arnold. Remember him and his giant hair? Man, I miss that show.
The low-mass diaphragm delivers a clear sound with accurate sonic detail for vocals, speech and instrument recording in project studios and for home recording.
AKG PERCEPTION 120 Professional Studio Microphone Features:
- Rugged all-metal body and robust design withstands tough day-to-day use
- Switchable bass-cut filter eliminates rumble or footfall noise
- Switchable attenuation pad for high SPL applications up to 150 dB SPL
- If you stare it and see Gerald from Hey Arnold, it is prone to make you grapple with nostalgia
- This nostalgia could send you into a nostalgia spiral
- Remember pogs?
- Remember Ecto Cooler?
- Oh no, it has begun
- Get out of here while you can