AKG P220 Condenser Microphone
Listen. You're a busy person. I get that. So we could sit here and talk about how the Perception P220 is a large-diaphragm true condenser microphone that offers a warm and clear sound for lead vocals, acoustic guitar and brass instruments. But you're all about getting down to brass tacks. Time is money!
We get it. So let's focus on what's important here: the silver switches on the front of AKG Perception P220 look like the eyes of a little robot peering over a wall, and it is adorable.
Sure, we could continue to talk about how a switchable bass-cut filter and attenuation pad make AKG Perception P220 perfectly suited for use on loud sound sources with sound pressure levels up to 155dB SPL. We could also talk about how the rugged and roadworthy design also makes the Perception P220 a perfect choice for on-stage applications.
But now all you can think about is those lil' robot eyes on the front. You're welcome.
AKG Perception P220 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Features:
- One-inch large-diaphragm, true condenser transducer delivers a classic warm and clear sound
- Rugged all-metal body and robust design a reliable and roadworthy tool
- Switchable bass-cut filter eliminates rumble or footfall noise
- Switchable attenuation pad for high-SPL applications up to 155dB
- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 18 mV/Pa
- Electrical Impedance: 200 Ohms