Allen & Heath ZED-10FX Mixer
This product is sold out
The Allen & Heath ZED-10FX Multi-Purpose Miniature Mixer is compact yet versatile, much like Muggsy Bogues. Remember Muggsy Bogues? He was like 3 feet tall, but he could still put the hammer down. Also, he was in Space Jam. Wow, talk about a man who can do anything.
Wait, I got distracted. This is why my therapist says I should stop using the phrase "compact yet versatile," as I have tendancy to get stuck talking about Muggsy Bogues. Anyway, the Allen & Heath ZED-10FX Multi-Purpose Miniature Mixer is the perfect audio mixer for home recording, small sound reinforcement, video editing and small broadcast / podcast applications. The mixer features 4 XLR microphone inputs, 2 stereo line inputs, 4 Class A FET line inputs capable of accepting instrument and line level audio signals, and no Muggsy Bogues. Class A FET (Field Effect Transistor) inputs deliver the warmth associated with valve tube preamplifiers and a 26dB gain boost switch provides gain needed for instruments with very low output pickups.
A powerful 24-Bit effects engine delivers top quality effects ranging from classic reverbs, cascaded delay, shimmering flanger and chorus effects, but will not make you ball as hard as Muggsy Bogues. In addition to all of this, a USB port enables direct connection to a PC or Mac for direct recording and stereo playback with your DAW software of choice.
- USB port for Mac and PC computers
- 24-Bit effects processor
- 4 XLR microphone and 4 instrument / line level inputs
- 2 stereo line level inputs
- 3-band swept-mid EQ on mono inputs and a 2-band EQ on the stereo channels
- Comprehensive monitoring with headphones and separate monitor speaker outputs
- 48V microphone phantom power
- Balanced XLR main stereo outputs with inserts
- 2-track record outputs and a stereo playback input for 2-track replay or interval music from a CD player
- Two aux sends (one pre and one post fade) for monitors and FX, and a separately switched stereo bus, which can be routed to from any channel
- DI level switching for sub mixing