Audio Technica ATH-E40 In-Ear Monitors
The ATH-E40 features specially designed housings that provide incredible isolation. The isolation – and the comfort – are enhanced by the four sizes of included silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), which allow you to create a custom fit. The headphones also come with a detachable 1.6 m (5.2') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones and a 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug output, and a carrying case.
- Proprietary dual phase push-pull drivers excel in monitoring applications by providing exceptional accuracy and clarity
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
- Specially designed housings provide maximum isolation, allowing you to focus on the music
- Detachable 1.6 m (5.2') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance
- Includes a carrying case and silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L)