Arturia KeyLab 88 Keyboard
The KeyLab 88 is a professional-grade 88-note MIDI keyboard controller designed with the working musician in mind. Featuring a new hammer-action keybed from Fatar and deep integration with our award winning Analog Lab software, the KeyLab 88 is unique with its robust, solid metal construction and classic wooden side panels.
KeyLab 88: a professional-grade, 88-note MIDI controller keyboard
An extensive array of controls, a stylish yet amazingly lightweight design, and brilliant integration with laptops and tablets: KeyLab 88 is perfect for modern keyboard players, pianists, demanding stage performers, and professional producers who will not compromise on quality. KeyLab 88 sets a new standard in professional controller keyboards.
A solution for the pianist of today
Bundled with the Analog Lab software, KeyLab 88 offers an unparalleled, hands-on experience with the nearly 6000 TAE® synthesizer and electric piano sounds. Just fire up Analog Lab, connect the KeyLab 88, and you will be amazed at how well the experience matches the work-flow of a traditional hardware synthesizer. KeyLab 88 also comes with two virtual piano instruments: the Pianoteq Stage 5 (physical modeling) and the UVI Grand Piano (sampled Steinway D).
Arturia KeyLab 88-Note MIDI Controller Keyboard Features:
- Includes Analog Lab with 6000 synth sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from Arturia’s virtual synths (mini V, modular V, CS-80 V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet-V, Prophet VS, SEM V, Jupiter-8V, and Matrix-12 V) and from Wurlitzer V, our recreation of the classic 200A electric piano. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Quickly filter the presets according to your criteria: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads, etc.), or by Characteristics (long, bright, dark, etc.).
- In-depth Preset editing available for owners of Arturia synthesizers (mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- More than 200 Multi patches organized by musical genres, each made of two different synth patches with effects, layers and splits.
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the KeyLab 88.
- Keyboard : 88 note hammer-action Fatar keybed with velocity and aftertouch.
- Controls : 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, two banks of 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder, 10 assignable switches and 16 backlit pads with velocity and pressure sensitivity.
- Connectors : MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, and Breath controller.
- High quality aluminum and wood construction.
- 32-digit LCD screen.
- Functions as a universal MIDI controller.
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.
- Product dimensions : 127.5/35/9.5 cm - Net weight : 13 Kg