Audix Cabgrabber XL Mic Stand
- Accommodates large amps and cabinets
- Works with cabinets with a flat surface or recessed edge
- Tubular arm is threaded to hold any standard mic clip
- No tools required
- Adjustable, tension held
- Holds mics weighing up to one pound
- Arm rotates 180 degrees and can be locked into position with thumb screw
- Fits on either side of the cabinet or on top
- Can hold mics weighing up to 16 ounces
Constructed of durable aluminum tubing, the CabGrabber-XL™ is lightweight but very capable of holding microphones securely and firmly in place, including large diaphragm condenser mics weighing up to 16 ounces. The CabGrabber™ and the CabGrabber-XL™ were designed primarily to be used with the Audix i5 but will also accommodate other microphones. Designed to operate with larger guitar combo amps and cabinets, the CabGrabber-XL™ will accommodate cabinets ranging from 14 to 20 inches in depth.
The CabGrabber-XL™, which is held on to the cabinet by a tension fit design, will work equally well on cabinets with a flat surface or a recessed edge. The tubular arm is threaded to hold any standard microphone clip and will rotate 180 degrees. A thumb screw locks the arm into position. This, plus the ability to place the CabGrabber-XL™ at any location on either the side of the cabinet or the top of the cabinet, will allow the user to place the microphone in the exact location they desire.