Auralex Propad Isolation Pads
The Auralex ProPAD features a durable, three layer highly damped construction that provides superior isolation from the vibrations and resonant energy created by the studio monitors, preventing this energy from being transmitted into the supporting furniture.
ProPADs are constructed with a flat Auralex PlatFoam base layer and includes an additional PlatFoam wedge for angled applications. ProPADs are extremely useful for decoupling monitors and reducing structural vibrations.
ProPADs are a premium version of our current bestselling MoPADs. ProPADs are designed to work with most standard-sized near-field monitors using 5.25?, 6.5, or 8 woofers.The new design features a ¾? Melamine-wrapped MDF base covered with a thick layer of ISO-Plate, the same isolation material as our HoverDeck ISO-Pucks, which are made from 100% recycled rubber.
- Increased mid-range resolution
- Deeper, more focused soundstage
- Improved low-frequency definition
- Angle adjustable to optimize listening axis
- Significant reduction of extraneous mechanical resonance
- Angle Adjustable Auralex Platfoam Base Layer
- Durable Melamine Finish
- Slip-resistant ISO-Plate Top