Boss VE-2 Vocal Harmonist Pedal
This product is sold out
The VE-2 Vocal Harmonist is a perfectly respectable automatic harmony generator, but where it really shines is when you plug in your guitar so it can listen to the chords you're playing. This not only allows the VE-2 to match its harmonies easily to the key in which you're playing, but you can also combine its key-tracking function with automatic harmony detection to create harmonies that both match your music and follow your voice. What's more, you have plenty of harmony options to choose from, spanning 12 1- or 2-voice options, each with a variation. So no matter how you perform, you're bound to find the perfect harmonies in the BOSS VE-2.
Harmony is just one of the things that the BOSS VE-2 Vocal Harmonist lets you do. In fact, it comes loaded with a smattering of cool effects and processors, making it easy to add a touch of studio magic to your live vocals. For starters, there's a simple one-knob effects control that lets you dial in reverb, delay, or a combination of reverb and delay. If you'd like to smooth out your vocals just a touch, just hit the VE-2's Enhance button and you'll be rewarded with a healthy dose of studio polish. Hit it again and you'll add in subtle but effective automatic pitch correction, which not only help you stay in tune in loud environments in which you can't hear yourself as well as you'd like, it also makes your automatic harmonies much more stable
Great vocals aren't just important onstage, they're absolutely essential in the studio as well. That's why BOSS designed the VE-2 Vocal Harmonist to be as flexible as possible. To begin with, the VE-2 runs on four AA batteries and still provide reliable phantom power to your favorite condenser microphone. Three easy-to-reach buttons also let you store and recall your favorite settings, and an auxiliary input lets you perform along to backing tracks. On the flip side, USB connectivity allows the VE-2 to double as an audio interface, so you can take everything it has to offer into the studio.
- Create harmonies by manually setting the song key or by connecting your guitar via the Auto Harmony function
- Hybrid mode creates harmonies based on both chords you play and the manual key setting
- Choose from 24 harmony types (12 x 1- and 2-voice harmonies plus variations for fuller sounds)
- Enhance function automatically controls dynamics and lets you apply subtle pitch correction as you sing
- XLR mic input with phantom power that's available even when running on batteries
- USB audio function lets you capture processed vocal sounds into your computer