CAD Audio StagePass Wireless In-Ear Monitor System
The StagePass™ IEM Stereo Wireless In Ear Monitor System features 16 channel frequency agile performance for outstanding connectivity. CADLock™ Automatic Tone Code Squelch eliminates unauthorized interference in RF unfriendly environments. Stereo operation lends flexibility of use – You may send discrete signals to the left or right channel. High performance MEB2 Monitor Earbuds are included to make your listening experience top flight. The MEB2 TruPitch™ Dual Armature Earbuds provide accurate audio reproduction while the EasyFit™ silicon earmolds provide a custom fit. The metal construction rack mountable transmitter is supplied with rack ears, half wave antenna, antenna relocation kit and sturdy carry case.
- 16 Channel UHF Agility for frequency plan flexibility
- Stereo Operation for discrete Right/Left transmission flexibility via combination XLR-1/4 connectors
- CADLock ™ Automatic Tone Encoded Squelch to eliminate unauthorized interference.
- MEB2 TruPitch™ Dual Armature Earbuds provide accurate audio reproduction while the EasyFit™ Silicon molds provide a custom fit
- AA batteries with >10hrs of battery life
- Metal Chassis Transmitter for a durable and formidable shielded enclosure.
- Included carry case, rack ears and antenna relocation kit
- Frequency Range
- Q Band 470 498MHz
- Audio Frequency Response 40Hz – 16KHz
- Dynamic Range >101dB
- Dynamic Cardioid Capsule
- Frequency Response 40Hz – 16KHz
- Transmit power 30mW
- AA Batteries with >15hrs battery life
- Audio Input : Combination XLR - 1/4”