DBX 510 Subharmonic Synthesizer
The dbx 510 answers the call of audio professionals everywhere delivering Subharmonic Synthesis in the convenient design of a 500 Series module. The 510’s two separate bands of subharmonic synthesis provide the best combination of smoothness and control, while the independent Low Frequency Boost circuit is designed to get the most out of high-performance, low frequency speaker systems. Unlike other attempts at bass synthesis, the dbx process produces musical low frequencies that don’t interfere with mid and high-band information, even when the maximum synthesis and boost are applied. The result is a low-end punch that people really feel!
- Based on dbx's fabled Subharmonic Synthesizer processors
- Simple, intuitive interface
- Synthesized frequency level indicator LEDs
- Individual controls for two ranges of subharmonic frequencies
- Subharmonics level control
- Synthesis Bypass switch