DigiTech RP500 Multi-FX
This product is sold out
The RP500 takes the complexity of an effect switching system and combines it with the simplicity of stompboxes. Full arsenals of tones are at your disposal, all easily controlled. If you're a player who takes command of their tone by turning individual pedals on and off, enable the Pedalboard Mode button and instantly use the undefined footswitches to turn the RP500's stompboxes and effects on and off within a program.
If you are tired with the effect tap-dance and want to concentrate on playing, the RP500's Preset Mode gives you instant access to 5 totally different sounds with the single press of a footswitch (100 presets total across 20 different banks). Now the RP500 features a 20-second looper. Simply play, loop, change tones then overdub. It's that easy.No matter how you like to control your sound, the RP500 has a solution for you.
All specifications subject to change. DigiTech, X-Edit, Production Modeling, Grunge, Death Metal, Jimi Hendrix™ Artist Series Pedal, DOD, Gonkulator, DigiTech Whammy, Multi Chorus, Auto Ya, YaYa, Synth Talk, Lexicon, Johnson Amplification and AudioDNA are trademarks of Harman International Industries Inc.
*Other product names modeled in this product are trademarks of their respective companies that do not endorse and are not associated or affiliated with DigiTech or Harman International Industries, Inc. Ibanez Tube Screamer, Guyatone Overdrive, ProCo Rat, MXR, Boss DS-1, Boss Metal Zone, Roger Mayer Octavia, Demeter Fuzzulator, Arbtier Fuzz Face, EH Big Muff p, Dunlop Cry Baby, Vox, Clyde McCoy Wah, Boss CS-2, MXR DynaComp, Boss CE-2 Chorus, TC Electronic Chorus, MXR Flanger, EH Electric Mistress, MXR Phase 100, EH Small Stone, Boss OC-2 Octaver, Unicord Uni-Vibe, Fender Opto Tremolo, Vox Bias Tremolo, Boss DM-2, Maestro EP-2, EMT 240 Plate, Fender Tweed Deluxe, Fender Tweed Champ, Fender Tweed Bassman, Fender Blackface Twin Reverb, Fender Blackface Deluxe Reverb, Marshall JTM-45, Marshall Super Lead, Marshall Jump Panel, Marshall Master Volume, Matchless, Soldano, Mesa/Boogie, Mark II, Mark IV, Dual Rectifier, Triple Rectifier, Hiwatt, Fender Tweed Champ, Jensen Blue Backs, Celestion, Laney Supergroup, Orange OR120, Peavey 5150, Gibson GA-40, Roland JC-120, Sunn 100S, and VHT Amplification are trademarks or trade names of other manufacturers and were used merely to identify products whose sounds were reviewed in the creation of this product. All other trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
- 20-Second Looper-Full time, play, loop, change tones then overdub!
- Effect switching system offers control over internal stompboxes and effects
- Exclusive Pedalboard mode changes the RP500 into 5 individual stompboxes and effects
- Amp/Cabinet Bypass defeats internal amp and cabinet effects in all presets
- 40 Tone and 40 Effects Libraries
- 200 presets (100 factory, 100 user
- Over 125 effects including stompboxes, choruses, delays, amps and cabinets
- Up to 5 seconds of delay time
- 24-bit 44.1kHz sample rate
- Heavy-duty metal switches for stompbox response
- Bright LEDs display program status and effect on / off
- Large 10 character LED display for preset name, bank name and tuner
- Built-in chromatic Tuner
- Independent XLR Left and Right Outputs with ground lift
- Independent 1/4" Left and Right Outputs
- Amp / Mixer switch to engage speaker cabinet
- Stereo 1/8" headphone output
- Stereo 1/8" CD/MP3 Input
- Built-in expression pedal controls the RP500's internal wahs, volume, Whammy and other parameters
- All metal construction
- X-Edit Librarian Software included
- 2 x 2 USB audio streaming