EHX has grafted technology found in keyboard and modular synthesizers into a pedal designed for guitarists and bass players. The Blurst modulates an instrument’s sound like an envelope filter, but instead of the filter’s response being controlled by playing dynamics, it’s controlled by an internal oscillator. The Blurst is a must have for the adventurous player who wants to explore new sonic territory!
- Features an analog low pass filter with adjustable resonance
- Three modulation waveform shapes: triangle, rising saw-tooth and falling saw-tooth
- Modulation rate is set by either the rate knob or a combination of the tap footswitch and tap divide toggle switch offering quarter, dotted eighth and triplet rhythms
- Three EXP modes, range, rate and filter, can be controlled by an expression pedal or control voltage source like EHX’s 8 Step Program Analog Expression/CV Sequencer
- Range knob sets the frequency range of the filter’s modulation, Blend control adjusts the dry/filtered signal mix
- Includes an EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)