Electro-Voice ETX-15P Powered Speaker
EV's FIR-Drive utilizes the latest Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filter technology to optimize transducer linearity while advanced limiter algorithms allow for independent peak and thermal transducer protection. The LCD screen provides easy system set-up and monitoring: location/application EQ presets, limiter status, input level controls/meters and master volume control.
- High-sensitivity 15-inch woofer and 1.25-inch compression driver with linear frequency response and high power handling
- 2,000 watt Class-D amplifier is highly efficient and features blower-controlled thermal management to work in high temperatures
- Waveguides custom-designed and optimized specifically for the ETX-15P
- System DSP presets support easy setup via selections for type of use, crossover frequencies and top/sub combinations
- User-adjustable features include delay out to several hundred feet, three-band parametric EQ, polarity and multiple high-pass crossover points
- 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat for a great look and durability