Electro-Voice ETX-15SP Powered Subwoofer
EV’s FIR-Drive utilizes the latest Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filter technology to optimize transducer linearity. Advanced limiter algorithms for independent peak and thermal transducer protection.
Complete full-function DSP control via a single-knob interface. LCD screen for easy system set-up and monitoring: location/application EQ presets, limiter status, input level controls/meters and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure.
- 1,800 watt Class-D amplifier is highly efficient and features blower-controlled thermal management, allowing it to work in hot environments
- DSP preset for a ‘true cardioid’ configuration
- Waveguides custom-designed and optimized specifically for the ETX-15SP
- 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat for a great look and durability
- Combo pole cup (insert and threaded) for use with the ETX two-way models
- Removable casters