Electro-Voice ZLX-12P Powered Loudspeaker
The compact, lightweight ZLX-12P was designed to give you power and performance beyond the scope of other small-format loudspeakers, making it a standout choice for smaller-venue sound reinforcement or stage-monitoring. Pound for pound, no other similarly sized composite box comes close.
In the case of ZLX's uncluttered control panel, less really does mean more. Though the multiple dials and switches on other powered loudspeakers may suggest more functionality, ZLX's powerful DSP engine is accessed by a clean single-knob design with LCD display, and actually offers the most precise control and configuration available at its price point. Use the presets to optimize ZLX according to your application (music, live, speech, club) and your location (pole mount, monitor, install) and hear the difference in seconds. Smart design, straightforward operation.
Electro-Voice ZLX 12” Powered Loudspeaker Features:
- LCD display and unique single-knob DSP control with presets – quickly optimize ZLX to suit your performance style and space
- Input level meters and independent amplifier control- ensure optimal gain structure in seconds
- EV-engineered components matched with a custom-built 1000-W Class-D amplifier for best-in-class sound
- Lightweight, super-durable composite construction with unique hi/lo grip design for effortless pole mounting and portability
- Patented split-baffle design for superior driver time alignment and enhanced sonic impact and intelligibility
- 1000 W (Class D); 126 dB max SPL; 50 Hz – 20 kHz
- 12" woofer and 1.5" high-frequency titanium compression driver
- 34.3 lbs (15.6 kg)