Focusrite iTrack Dock Studio iOS Interface
You could spend another evening browsing for equipment. Or you could spend it recording your songs. Get everything you need to record on iPad in one big box – and get it done.A Complete Studio.
You won't need anything else to make professional quality recordings on iPad. iTrack Dock Studio Pack includes a high quality microphone and headphones, too.What's Stopping You?
Whatever type of music you want to make, iTrack Dock is the easiest way to make professional recordings on iPad. Just dock, plug in and hit record.Sound As Good As You.
If you love your songs, you want your recordings to sound as good as the real thing. This large diaphragm CM25 condenser mic captures beautifully crisp and clean sound, so your tracks will always sound as good as you do. It also comes with a long cable and a stand clip, so you can get started straight away.Hear Everything and Nothing.
The art of recording is all about getting lost in the music. You don't want background noises interfering or distracting you when you're trying to concentrate. These professional standard HP60 closed-back headphones block out background noise and give you absolutely stunning playback. They let you hear everything you want to hear, and nothing you don't – so you can stay entirely focused while recording and mixing.You Already Know How.
There's no need to learn anything new. Record your songs directly into your favourite apps, including Garageband, Cubasis and Auria.iTrack Dock Specifications:
MIDI controllers we have tested with iTrack Dock's MIDI port:
- Novation Launchpad S
- Novation Launchkey range (mini, 25, 49, 61)
- Novation Impulse range (25, 49, 61)
- Novation Launchpad mini
- Novation Launch Control
- Novation SL MkII range (25, 49, 61) Please note, the * Novation SL MKII range needs external power to work with the iTrack Dock
- M-Audio Oxygen range (25, 61)
- M-Audio Axiom Air mini
- Alesis Q49
- Alesis QX61
- Akai Max 49 *Please note, the Akai Max 49 needs external power to work with the iTrack Dock
- Korg microkey 37
- Korg MS20ic
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.2 dB (minimum gain)
- THD+N: <-90dB (min gain, measured at Max Input Level -1dB, 20Hz/20kHz bandpass filter)
- Noise: <-104dBu CCIR-RMS (measured at min. gain)
- Gain Range: -16dB to +34dB (dBFS / dBu) ±1dB
- Max Input Level: >+14dBu (at 1% THD)
- Nominal Output Level 0dBFS = >+10dBu, balanced
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz +/- 0.2dB
- THD+N: < -100dB, balanced (0dBFS input 20Hz/20kHz bandpass filter)
- Clock sources Internal clock only
- D-A Dynamic Range: 105dB 'A-weighted' (all outputs). Converter chipset D-A dynamic range 114dB
- Supported sample rates: 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 96 KHz 24 Bit
- Ring LED lit Green Signal present (-24 dBFS)