Korg ARP Odyssey Rev2 with SQ-1
A limited-edition bundle that includes a full-size ARP ODYSSEY and a KORG SQ-1.
The ARP ODYSSEY FS went on sale in 2017 as a reissue of the original ARP Odyssey. With perfectly replicated analog circuits and sound, and a full-size chassis to match the original, this is a limited-production product that is being reproduced and assembled using parts that are now dead stock. Rev1, Rev2, and Rev3 are each assembled in Japan, and are now available in small quantities as limited-edition models.
Just for this occasion, the KORG SQ-1 step sequencer is also specially included in the package. A limited-edition ARP color version with orange silk-screening on a black panel has been added. Two mini-patch cables are also included so that you can start sequencing your ARP ODYSSEY FS right out of the box. By connecting via CV/GATE, synthesizer fans who prefer analog sequencing can enjoy the infinite possibilities of ARP’s legendary synthesis on a full-size unit.
- Full-sized ARP ODYSSEY equipped with a full-size, 37 note keyboard.
- Reproduction model assembled in Japan from an extremely limited number of stock components.
- Available in all three generation color variants: Rev1, Rev2, and Rev3.
- All three generation color variants contain all three original analog filter circuit revisions
- Packaged together with a limited-edition ARP color version of the KORG SQ-1 step sequencer.