LD System Stinger Mix 6 A G2 Powered Speaker
This product is sold out
With a built-in mixer, the compact, lightweight Stinger MIX 6 AG2 active loudspeaker is the perfect choice for small-scale PA and personal monitoring applications. It features a 6.5" woofer and 1" HF transducer with an 80 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response and 80° x 70° dispersion delivering amazing sound with clarity and punch.
The integrated mixer provides a stereo line and 3 microphone channels with high and low EQ, switchable hi-Z input and phantom power plus 24-bit digital effects. It allows for connecting a wide variety of sources including MP3 and CD players, iPods, instruments and condenser mics. The output section includes a 3-band master EQ for overall tone shaping and feedback control, 4-segment LED metering, RCA recording outputs and an adjustable monitor out. The Stinger MIX 6 A G2 incorporates a Class D amplifier with 2x280 watts peak power and 6.3 mm TRS output to power its optional passive companion Stinger MIX 6 G2.
Dual bottom and side stand mount inserts permit both vertical and horizontal setup, the latter putting the mixer controls right at your fingertips. On its own or in tandem with the passive unit, the Stinger MIX 6 A G2 provides awesome performance and versatility in an easily portable package.Stinger Mix 6 A G2 Features:
- Product type: PA loudspeaker
- Type: Actives
- Woofer dimensions: 6.5"
- Low/mid driver dimensions (mm): 165.1mm
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Tweeter dimensions: 1"
- Tweeter dimensions (mm): 25.4mm
- Tweeter brand: Custom-made
- Dispersion (H x V): 80° x 70°
- Frequency response: 80 - 20000Hz
- Amplifier: Class D
- Amplifier Output (RMS): 2x70W
- Amplifier Output (Peak): 2x280W
- Max. SPL: 122dB
- Protection circuits: short circuit, overload, limiter, over-current, thermal overload