Line 6 POD HD Pro X Multi-FX Processor
- Extensive collection of award-winning HD amps for authentic tone and feel
- 100+ studio and stomp effects—use up to eight simultaneously
- Selectable speaker cabinets and mics
- Comprehensive I/O includes USB 2.0, MIDI, S/PDIF, AES/EBU, balanced XLR outputs, 1/4" dry out, integrated mic preamp and more
- Guitar input with variable impedance
- L6 LINK connection for integrating and controlling DT-series amplifiers and StageSource-series loudspeakers
- Multiple routing options
- Dual signal paths
- Stereo FX loop can be inserted anywhere in the signal chain
- VDI connection for integrating and controlling James Tyler Variax guitars
- 512 user-writable preset locations
- 8 set lists containing 64 presets
- Integrated 48-second looper
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Professional-grade construction
- Downloadable POD HD Pro X software editor/patch librarian
Choose from 22 of the most popular amplifiers in music history ranging from classic, vintage tube amps to modern shredders for total tone customization and optimization by dialing in different channels of a given amp, using different microphones and cabinets.
In classic Line 6 fashion, there’s no shortage of stompbox and studio effects with over 100 detailed emulations of distortions, delays, reverbs, compression, mods, filters and more.
With the POD HD Pro X, you are able to place up to eight effects into your signal chain at a time and can all be controlled with your favorite foot controller pedal for easy access to adjust parameters and tweak or change scenes during a performance.
Line 6 has added more flexibility and power to the POD HD Pro X than ever, allowing you more choices in sculpting your sound within any environment.
Mix and match amps, effects, microphones and cabinets in as many configurations you like and save them with up to 512 user presets for immediate recall.
The POD HD Pro X shines in its available I/O, making this an incredibly diverse interface and processor for the studio and stage.
Combine any two of the many I/O choices to run two independent signals from a single instrument.
Connect via USB to your computer to record high quality sounds directly to your DAW. Also, access the free editor/librarian software POD HD Pro X Edit to organize and adjust your tones.
Run it in front of your amp as a hub to add extra effects processors and pedals to your rig.
Connect direct to the FOH PA for full access to your effects on a live stage.
The balanced XLR outputs are microphone preamps for multiple levels of processing and performance through a single unit.