Mackie SRM1550 Powered Subwoofer
The Mackie SRM is the most widely used portable loudspeaker ever. It’s unparalleled ease-of-use, professional sound quality and indestructible portability has made it a live sound legend. Now with more power and flexibility than ever, SRM is the ultimate portable PA system.
The Mackie SRM1550 powered subwoofer is designed from the ground up to be the perfect match for SRM450 and SRM350 speakers, delivering 1200W of raw power paired with a custom high-output 15" woofer for room-shaking performance.
Equipped with stereo XLR inputs, full-range and high-pass outputs plus a variable digital crossover that includes presets for the Mackie SRM350 and SRM450 for simple and fast setup at every gig. Plus, built-in Smart Protect™ DSP protects the 15” woofer when pushed to the limit. Compact, lightweight and affordable, the SRM Portable Series is the ultimate PA setup combining unmatched sound quality and portability, now with the perfect companion subwoofer.
- 1200W of power paired with a 15" custom high-output woofer with 3” voice coil delivers gig-level volumes with room to spare
- Same cosmetic design as the renowned SRM450
- Road-ready “Built-Like-A-Tank” design
- 18mm, internally reinforced poplar cabinet and steel grille
- Front ported for maximum low-frequency extension and punch
- Stereo XLR inputs plus stereo XLR full-range and high-pass outputs
- Integrated digital crossover with variable control and presets for Mackie SRM350 and SRM450 loudspeakers
- Smart Protect™ DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Built-in cup for easily pole-mounting full-range loudspeakers
- Extremely portable design weighing in at only 65.5 lbs. / 29.7 kg.