Moog Etherwave Standard Theremin
This product is sold out
The theremin is one of the oldest electronic instruments, and the only one known that you play without touching. Moving your hands in the space around its antennas controls pitch and volume. The Etherwave is an authentic adaptation of inventor Lev Termen's original design.
The Etherwave is a quality musical instrument designed for ruggedness and portability. It has a five-octave pitch range and reliable spacing between notes for sophisticated playability. Antennas are nickel-plated 3/8" brass tube and cabinets are furniture-grade hardwood, finished with a custom Moog stain. The Etherwave is fitted with an adapter for mounting on a standard microphone stand and works best with Moog's TB-15 instrument amplifier.
All Etherwaves ship with two video tutorials on one DVD: Clara Rockmore: the Greatest Theremin Virtuosa and Mastering the Theremin, featuring Lydia Kavina.Moog Etherwave Standard Theremin Standard Features:
- AUDIO OUT - standard 1/4" phone jack, which delivers line level output to your amplifier.
- PITCH rotary control, for adjusting the response of the pitch antenna.
- VOLUME rotary control, for adjusting the response of the volume antenna.
- WAVEFORM rotary control, for adjusting the waveform of the audio output.
- BRIGHTNESS rotary control, for adjusting the brightness of the audio output.
- POWER INPUT - receptacle for the special AC adapter that comes with the Etherwave. 110 volt and 220 volt adapters are available.
- ANTENNA CONNECTORS - threaded connectors which allow the antennas to be removed for travel.