The Theremini is a re-imagination of one of the oldest electronic musical instrument in history and Bob Moogs first love the Theremin. Its design fuses the experience of performing with an instrument you dont actually touch, with a powerful sound engine derived from Moogs award-winning synthesizer, Animoog.
The Theremini guarantees immediate success to any player at any skill level, while providing new ways to experiment with music, education, and gestural control.Assistive pitch quantization allows each player to adjust the instrument's level of playing difficulty.
At the maximum position, the Theremini will play every note in a selected scale perfectly, making it impossible to play a wrong note. As this control is decreased, more expressive control of pitch and vibrato becomes possible. When set to minimum, the Theremini will perform as a traditional Theremin - the analog heterodyning oscillator controls pitch and there is absolutely no assistance.
A built-in tuner supplies real-time visual feedback of each note as it is played, as well as its proximity to perfection. This is useful for correcting a user's playing position, and educating younger players.Moog Theremini Features:
- Pitch correction with selectable scales and root note
- Built in tuner
- 32 Wavetable based presets
- Built in speaker
- Headphone output
- Two 1/4" audio outputs
- User selectable scale and root note (stored per preset)
- User selectable range: highest note and lowest note (stored per preset)
- Adjustable Stereo Ping-Pong Delay
- Removable pitch antenna - built in storage compartment on bottom-side
- Built in 3/8 Mic stand and Camera stand
- Single Pitch CV output w/ selectable range
- High quality rubberized feet