MXL 2003A Studio Condenser Mic
Another MXL winner that puts pricier mics to shame, the 2003A is a go-to tool for those critical recording applications like acoustic guitar, where clarity, presence, and detail are deal breakers. A switch selectable bass cut and -10 dB pad provide additional recording options, and a transformerless FET preamp will please the pickiest engineers with its smooth and even response.
- Vintage modeled capsule design
- Balanced transformerless output for low-noise operation
- Bass roll-off switch set to 150Hz at 6 dB/octave
- Attenuation -10 dB pad switch
- Comes with MXL-56 high-isolation shockmount