Native Instruments Maschine Studio Groove Production
MASCHINE STUDIO is the new flagship groove production workstation for professional music production and performance. The sleek, luxurious hardware provides direct physical access to all key-functions. Dedicated control buttons and jog wheel allow the fastest browsing, editing, level metering, and arranging. Two revolutionary, high-res color displays let you see patterns, scenes, plug-in icons, waveforms, and the powerful new mixer directly from the hardware for unparalleled, accelerated workflow.
MASCHINE STUDIO is the flagship integrated software and hardware system for tactile, creative beatmaking. Comprehensive, definitive sound library and the fastest, most intuitive workflow for unmatched power and ultimate performance.
Native Instruments Maschine Studio Features:
- Unprecedented physical control via touch sensitive multi-color pads, dedicated edit buttons, level section, 8 display knobs, and jog wheel for precision editing, scrubbing, browsing, and more
- Create and perform rhythms, harmonies and melodies in moments. Powerful sampling, slicing, time-stretch, sound shaping, and editing – ultra-fast workflow for maximum musical creativity
- 2 big, high-resolution color displays show waveforms, patterns, scenes, meter levels, channel mixer, NI product visuals and more
- 8 GB library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and projects – all easily accessible via tag-based browser
- Mixing and metering on the hardware, sidechaining, pre-listening bus, aux sends, unlimited groups and effect inserts
- Sonically outstanding, multi-mode drum synthesizers for perfectly-tuned acoustic and electronic sounds – fast, powerful drum design with on-the-fly parameter automation
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200* sampling emulation
- Seamless KOMPLETE 9 integration with preset browsing, icon view on the hardware, and automatic parameter mapping – includes 4 full-version KOMPLETE products**
- 24 pro-quality studio and creative effects including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor; one touch automation recording and expansive routing possibilities
- Runs as a VST, Audio Units™ or AAX plug-in, multi-core support; Import MIDI and REX files, MPC programs, and iMASCHINE projects; hosts VST® and Audio Units™ plug-ins