Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z2 DJ Mixer
Traktor Kontrol Z2 Features:
- 2 stand-alone channels + 2 full Remix Channels
- Sturdy aluminum chassis, with Innofaders
- Intuitive control of Macro FX, and Flux Mode
Ergonomic and Intuitive:
- Based on industry-standard DJ mixer design, TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2s DJ-friendly layout is ergonomic and intuitive for uninterrupted flow from the moment you get your hands on it. A spacious control surface with faders, 3-band EQ section and dedicated chunky filter knob per channel ? each in exactly the right place gives you maximum control.
- Additional TRAKTOR rotary encoders for Macro FX and Remix Decks are placed in the Kontrol Section alongside Flux Mode buttons for easy access, and multi-colored cue point trigger buttons allow you to jump through and re-edit your tracks in style.
A New Level of Quality:
- A rock solid, aircraft-grade aluminium chassis takes build quality to a whole new level even by TRAKTOR standards. Precision knobs, buttons, push encoders and Innofaders give you ultra-accurate control of your sets.
- The Z2s premium, backlit buttons provide precise visual feedback in even the darkest clubs, and the built-in, powered USB hub adds connectivity for two add-on controllers such as TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 or X1, freeing up laptop ports.
Pristine, Punchy Sound:
- TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2 is designed from the ground up for tight, club-ready sound. From low noise audio power supplies to premium 24-bit soundcard, Cirrus Logic converters, and pro XLR outputs, every component has been chosen so your sets hit with maximum impact.
- Top view of TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2s main three sections:
- A. MIXER SECTION
Instantly familiar layout and feel based on industry-standard design
- B. EFFECTS SECTION
Ingenious one-knob Macro FX for buildups, breakdowns, and an overall creativity boost
- C. KONTROL SECTION
TRAKTOR-specific cue point, Remix Deck and loop controls the core of the 2+2 design
- The package includes the full version of the TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 digital vinyl system with Remix Deck technology.
- DJs worldwide rely on TRAKTOR. Beautiful TruWave colored waveforms let you spot kicks, hats and snares at a glance. Browse and prep your tracks quickly thanks to iTunes® integration, and use Crate Flick to easily select the next track by artwork. Auto track analysis plus BPM and beat detection give you the freedom to choose: Match beats manually, sync to tempo only, or use full-on beat and phase sync.
- Whatever your workflow, TRAKTOR is ready.
Timecode Vinyl Included:
- Spin your digital tracks as if they were pressed on vinyl with the included TRAKTOR SCRATCH timecode vinyl and CDs.
- The super-tight, 2kHz control signal means TRAKTOR SCRATCH responds to every scratch with analog precision - even on tricky motor-offs or ultra-fast rubs that competing systems can't handle with the same accuracy. Get hands-on-wax feel when beat-matching with TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2.
- Brand-new Macro FX combine multiple TRAKTOR effects on a single knob. Now it's easier than ever to build up, breakdown and destroy tracks with a single, intuitive action. Add 30+ club-proven effects from classic DJ effects to advanced beat manglers - you're ready to take your sets to the next level!
- Flux Mode tracks the time while you're juggling cue points or looping and lets you drop back in at exactly the right moment a powerful weapon for all creative DJs. Intuitive loop and cue functions allow for perfect auto loops at the press of a button and the immensely powerful Remix Decks make live remixing a breeze.
The Traktor Scratch and Analog Vinyl Setup:
- TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2 makes using timecode control easier than ever straight out of the box with the included flagship TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO 2 digital vinyl system and the Z2s included soundcard.
- Two turntables run into to the phono inputs of the Z2. Play standard vinyl on the left deck alongside TRAKTOR SCRATCH timecode control using the included timecode vinyl on the right deck. Switching from analog to timecode is just a press of the TRAKTOR button away.
The CDJ Club Setup:
- TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2 is versatile enough to act as the hub of any club rig. This setup shows the Z2 alongside the latest CDJ models. TRAKTOR's Advanced HID integration allows for ultra-fast setup with CDJs, and even lets you browse your TRAKTOR collection or trigger cue points directly from the unit with visual feedback on its display.
- Using the Z2 with TRAKTOR software in this way, you get two extra Remix Decks and deeper cue point and loop control all without the need for an external soundcard. Have your entire DJ library with hi-res waveforms, your personal settings and unlimited FX possibilities via Macro FX in front of you every night: Every DJ booth is your DJ booth!
The Hybrid Setup:
- This "hybrid" configuration shows the Z2 as the centerpiece of an advanced setup.
- A turntable with TRAKTOR SCRATCH timecode control is used next to a DJ CD player, connected via Advanced HID integration. Additionally, TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 adds hands-on access to all 64 slots of an entire Remix Deck for loops and one-shots. Mix in the Remix Deck output via the "Deck D" knob directly on the Z2 hardware.
The Controllerist Setup:
- TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2 is a premium-grade 2+2 channel stand-alone mixer with 24-bit soundcard and integrated TRAKTOR controls directly on the unit. Multi-colored cue point trigger buttons allow for advanced cue point juggling. Using the new Flux Mode, you always drop back in on the beat.
- Use additional controllers to add even more flexibility. Here, TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 provides control of transport and effects. You can also control all effects parameters on a third and fourth FX unit in TRAKTOR while using the Z2s one-knob Macro FX on units 1 and 2.
The Live Performance Setup:
- TRAKTOR KONTROL Z2, TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 and two TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 Remix Deck controllers provide comprehensive control and spontaneous re-arrangement in this clip-oriented live setup. This is ideal for DJ-producers who want to build exciting, improvisatory sets.
- The X1 gives in-depth control of track decks 1 and 2 including live loop sampling triggered via the loop encoder, while decks 3 and 4 are used for Remix Sets with dedicated control via the F1s. Expand this set with up to four F1 controllers!