PreSonus Faderport Mixing Controller
This product is sold out
The FaderPort puts the feel, vibe, and efficiency back into music recording and production. No more clicking through menus and drawing automation edits with a mouse. The easy-to-use FaderPort delivers complete transport control for fast and efficient recording along with ultra high quality, touch sensitive motorized fader for writing fades and automation.
The touch-sensitive, long throw motorizedfader on the FaderPort has the feel needed for recording perfect fades and writing volume, mute and pan automation in real-time. Solo and record enable can also be easily controlled with the FaderPort along with window selection, play, stop, record, and managing markers (locate points) for fast and easy recording. A foot switch jack is also included on the FaderPort for hands free punch-in/out recording. The FaderPort works with all Mac or Windows-based recording software including Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic and more.
FaderPort utilizes the same ultra high-quality Alps fader that is used in professional control surfaces and digital mixing consoles costing 200 times the price including DigiDesign's D-Command. The fader in the FaderPort utilizes a dual servo motorized drive belt system for fast-acting, accurate, and smooth operation. The FaderPort's 100mm long throw fader delivers 1024-step resolution for wrting ultra-fine and accurate fades and adjustments.
- Complete recording transport control
- High-quality Alps fader used in control surfaces costing over $10K+
- Touch sensitive, 100mm long throw motorized fader
- Dual-servo drive belt motor design for fast and smooth operation
- Write single channel or group channel volume automation
- Write pan and mute automation
- 1024 steps of resolution
- Pan control, mute, solo, record enable
- Quick window selection (edit, mix, transport)
- Rugged metal top plate
- Rugged military-grade push buttons
- Footswitch jack for hands free punch in/out
- Compatible with all major recording software including Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, and more
- Mac and Windows compatible