Roland KC-110 Keyboard Amplifier
With the KC-110 stereo keyboard amplifier, Roland adds another great amp to its lineup as well as another "World's First" title to its pedigree. The Roland KC-110 is the first fully stereo, pro-quality keyboard amp that can be powered by eight "AA" batteries. Take this keyboard amplifier anywhere, plug in, and experience the rich, spatial sound that has become a Roland trademark.
The Roland KC-110 delivers pure, rich stereo sound with spatial projection that encircles the room. Its dual-power design (15W + 15W) enables brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus with "Wide" mode, plus gorgeous stereo reverb that will enhance any instrument or voice. The Roland keyboard amp's built-in tilt-back stand allows optimal placement and projection.
Enhance your keyboard and voice with the Roland KC-110's onboard high-quality digital effects. EQ, reverb, and chorus are provided, plus Wide mode for deep, dramatic stereo imaging. For handsfree operation on stage, the effects on/off can be activated with an optional footswitch.
Whether you need to amplify a single instrument or a trio, the Roland KC-110 keyboard amp is built to handle a variety of situations. Three channels are provided, each with independent volume control. Channel 1 is a Mic/Line channel, with XLR and 1/4" inputs; channels 2 and 3 offer stereo line inputs. You can also connect an MP3/CD player to the Roland keyboard amp's AUX input for play-along practice or performance. Master stereo outputs are provided, as well as a headphone out.
- "AA" battery-powered stereo keyboard amp
- Runs on eight "AA" batteries, eight "AA" rechargeable batteries, or AC power (adaptor included)
- Highly efficient 30 watts (15W+15W) stereo amplifier with two 6.5" (16cm) speakers and two tweeters
- High-quality stereo digital effects built in: reverb, chorus, "Wide" chorus, and EQ; effects on/off can be controlled with optional footswitch
- Three independent channels with volume control
- XLR Mic/Instrument input, two stereo inputs, stereo AUX input, stereo line outputs, and headphone output
- Mounts on a speaker stand (sold separately)
- Built-in tilt-back stand
- Removable battery cartridge for easy battery replacement