Samson G-Track USB Microphone
The G-Track is a total solution capable of taking you from your musical inspiration to your finished tracks. Samson's G-Track is the world's first USB condenser microphone with a built-in audio interface and mixer, allowing simultaneous input of vocals and guitar, bass, or keyboard while also providing monitoring through an on board headphone output.
The G-Track allows you to record vocals like a standard USB mic, or two mono instruments through the line/instrument input, or a mix of one mono instrument and vocal. Now singer/songwriters can directly record vocals and instruments quickly and easily with one device, making the G-Track a must have for any songwriter's home studio. And its ease of use and portability allows you to take it anywhere inspiration may strike you.
Ideal for the traveling musician or the project studio, the G-Track ships with a desktop mic stand, swivel stand mount, USB cable and all the cables needed to connect any musical instrument with a standard 1/4" or RCA output.
- Large diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- Mic and Instrument/Line gain control with clip LED
- Stereo input jacks for instruments or line level signal
- Stereo headphone jack for no latency monitoring with level control
- 3-position headphone switch for stereo, mono, computer monitoring
- USB bus-powered and compliant
- Audio I/O and USB cables included
- Desktop microphone stand included
- Optional shockmount available