Sennheiser e609 Dynamic Instrument Mic
- Metal construction—rugged and reliable
- Super-cardioid pick-up pattern provides isolation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil reduces electrical interference
- Neodynum ferrous magnet with boron keeps mic stable regardless of climate
- Falcon ring produces consistent sound over time
The e609 Silver is based on the legendary MD 409 microphone. Able to withstand high SPLs without distorting, the e609 Silver's large flat-profile capsule facilitates extremely close micing of guitar cabinets and is also suitable for drum micing, particularly toms.
The e609 Silver's super-cardioid design improves isolation in live sound reinforcement and recording applications while its increased output and wider frequency response improves performance. Its sound inlet basket, made of refined steel, is distinguished by a unique silver address side.