Sennheiser EW500 935G3 Wireless Microphone System
Great vocals begin with great capsules: All 500 series vocal sets are equipped with capsules from Sennheiser's successful evolution 900 stage line. The evolution 900 series is stage proven and used by many acts on tour. Enjoy one-touch setup with the sync function. This system uses a dynamic cardioid microphone capsule based on the evolution e 935 which allows the vocals to cut-through the mix while remaining warm and full sounding.
One system for exacting demands: G3 combines analog system benefits with sophisticated third generation technology. What this gives you: Extreme ease-of-use for up to 32 channels, huge UHF bandwidth, synchronization via software (ew 300 G3 and better) or infrared, and sophisticated antenna technology to truly satisfy all stage conditions. Tried & tested features make the configuration, channel management and operation all child's play. The three G3 Series ew 100, ew 300 and ew 500 meet every expectation in these respects – by professionals for professionals.
The top-line series with superlative technical components, WSM access included. The microphone capsules of the 900 series provide the perfect sonic setting for live singing performances and spoken presentations.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 32 compatible frequencies
- Ethernet port for connecting to the Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software for control via computer - this delivers a good overview of monitoring and professional data management for multi-channel systems
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Frequency range: 516...558 MHz / Power Supply Unit US
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter parameter from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display, receiver also shows transmitter settings
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement