Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones
More than 60 years of ingenious headphone engineering has been applied to the new HD 800. Incorporating Sennheiser's most advanced driver technology, these open, around-the-ear, dynamic stereo headphones redefine what reference-grade audio is all about.
The HD 800 is hand-assembled in Germany with only the finest of materials. The transducer is encased in a precision material made of stainless steel, while the headband and headphone mounting utilizes the most advanced development from the aerospace industry.
Sennheiser HD 800 Over-Ear Circum-Aural Dynamic Headphone Features:
- Reference class wired stereo headphones
- Open, around-the-ear, dynamic stereo headphones
- Natural hearing experience - realistic and natural sound field with minimal resonance
- Biggest transducers ever used in headphones up to today - new innovative dynamic transducer design
- Open earcups facilitate transparent sound while showcasing cutting edge industrial design
- Metal headband with inner-damping element
- Specially tuned symmetrical, impedance matching cable with low capacitance
- Precision headphone connectors with detachable cable (part # 532758)
- Plush, luxurious ear and headband padding (part # 534411 and 534406 respectively)