Shure PG42 Microphone
This product is sold out
The large diaphragm of the PG42 side-address cardioid condenser microphone is specifically tailored for voice with high sensitivity to clearly reproduce the subtlety of lead vocal performances.
The PG42 has been tailored for vocal use. Its primary role would be for use in recording applications.
It has a voice-tailored frequency response that is specifically engineered to reproduce the subtle nuances of lead vocal performances. The large diaphragm capsule provides a wide dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows. A high pass filter allows you additional control of unwanted low-end signal and the -15dB switchable attenuator gives you even more versatility. It is a condenser mic so it will require phantom power.
- Large diaphragm capsule provides wider dynamic range for clear highs and strong lows
- High-pass filter for additional control of unwanted low-end signal
- -15dB switchable attenuator for additional SPL versatility
- Shock mount included for additional set-up stability
- Carrying case included for additional protection during storage or transport