Steinberg UR28M USB Interface
Boasting high-resolution audio through its analog and digital I/O alongside the widely acclaimed D-Pre mic preamps makes the UR28M desktop interface the best choice for individual musicians and producers of small-scale projects.
Connections required for studios such as S/PDIF and routable TRS I/Os are at hand. Also on board are EQ and compression tools in the form of the Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strips on each channel, not to forget the REV-X plug-in that provides quality reverb for modifying the intricacy of a sonic space and the Guitar Amp Classics effects for studio-grade guitar tracks.
- 24-bit/96 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- Analog 4 in and 6 out plus stereo input for reference source: S/PDIF coaxial I/O
- D-Pre Class-A discrete mic preamps supporting +48V;Latency-free DSP-powered monitoring with one REV-X reverb and four Channel Strips with any DAW by using the latest dspMixFx technology.
- Digitally controlled monitor level control with DIM, Mono, and Mute fed by a 3x3 monitoring matrix ;Cubase AI 6 music production software included.
- Native VST 3 plug-ins of REV-X and Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip additionally included.