Steinberg UR44 USB Interface
Four mic preamps, six inputs, four output channels, MIDI I/O ports, onboard DSP power and full iPad connectivity offer an outstandingly flexible feature set.
Four Neutrik analog combo inputs with peak LEDs and switchable +48 V phantom power provide inputs for everything from an electric guitar through line-level audio equipment to boutique condenser microphones. Switchable Hi-Z support means no additional DI box is required to hook up your electric guitar or bass.
Enjoy the audio quality and advanced features of first-class, studio-ready components housed within an interface portable enough to accompany you wherever you and your music happen to be.
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface: Top of the range converters provide a maximum sampling rate of 192 kHz and a resolution of 24 bits, delivering pristine audio quality.
- Four Class-A D-PRE mic preamps
- Compatible with major recording software: The UR44 is compatible with all major audio editing, mastering, and music production software supporting ASIO, Core Audio, or WDM standard.
- Cubase AI included: Based on the same core technologies as the popular Cubase DAW, Cubase AI offers an intuitive feature set for composing, recording, editing and mixing.
- iPad connectivity: UR44 offers connectivity with Apple’s iPad. When paired with Cubasis or other iOS audio apps.
- Latency-free monitoring with FX: UR44 offers zero-latency monitoring with FX thanks to the included dspMixFx software with even tighter integration for Cubase owners with auto-setup.