TC Helicon Play Acoustic Vocal Processor Pedal
This product is sold out
3-Button Vocal and Acoustic Guitar Effects Stompbox with BodyRez and Looping
- 3-button stompbox combines studio quality vocals, pristine guitar sounds and creative looping
- Seven professional vocal effects and tone processing with intuitive control
- BodyRez filtering, on board EQ, and DI for impeccable acoustic guitar tone
- Guitar FX styles from TC ELECTRONIC HALL OF FAME REVERB, FLASHBACK DELAY and CORONA CHORUS pedals
- VLOOP performance looper with undo/redo and unlimited overdubs
- More than 200 song
- and artist-inspired vocal presets
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- USB for streaming audio, preset downloads and firmware updates
- Compatible with remote Mic Control using the TC HELICON MP-75, MP-76 or Sennheiser* e835 FX microphones
- Optional SWITCH-3 or SWITCH-6 foot switch for more performance control
- Power supply included
- Designed and engineered in Canada
The Natural Companion
Play Acoustic combines all the things you need to make a live acoustic performance shine: lavish vocal sounds, perfect backing harmonies, best-selling guitar effects, and unique processing that makes your six-string sing – in perfect harmony with your voice.
What Every Singer Wants
Keep your vocals clean with a tight reverb or simple harmony – or go all out with tasty delays, thick doubling, edgy hardtuning, cool modulations, and raw distortions. The choice is yours with hundreds of presets from the most popular styles.
Play Acoustic treats your guitar with the respect it deserves. Tailor-made guitar FX from TC ELECTRONIC add a sweet touch of magic and our new BodyRez gives you a fuller, acoustic tone when you’re playing through a PA.
Vocal FX + Guitar FX in One Pedal
1. Access your effects directly, choose the presets you want and find the styles you like.
2. Easily browse hundreds of preset sounds.
3. Add dazzling effects for the chorus, or strip it down for the verse, you decide!
4. Dedicated inputs and outputs for your voice and guitar – plus inputs for headphones, auxiliary devices, an expansion pedal and USB for recording, updates and new presets.