Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo USB Interface
With its class-leading resolution and Realtime UAD Processing, Apollo Twin USB sets the standard for desktop music production for Windows-based systems. This 2x6 USB 3 audio interface allows you to record with near-zero latency through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — ingeniously merging classic analog tones with cutting-edge features.
With the highest dynamic range and lowest noise of any desktop interface, Apollo Twin USB gives you stellar 24-bit/192 kHz sound and breathtaking clarity.
Its premium mic preamps and class-leading conversion translate into rich three-dimensional recordings with exceptional depth and punch. Digitally controlled analog monitor outputs provide full resolution audio at all listening levels — letting you create better mixes in real-world environments.
Imagine having access to a classic analog recording studio, right on your desktop. Apollo Twin USB lets you record and mix through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including vintage EQs, compressors, reverbs, tape machines and more — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer size.
The key to its analog magic is onboard UAD-2 DUO DSP Processing, which powers the UAD plug-ins while reducing the strain on your host CPU. Apollo Twin USB includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" plug-in bundle.
Unison technology allows Apollo’sTwin USB’s mic preamps and front-panel DI to sound and behave like the world's most sought-after tube and solid state preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes — including their all-important impedance, gain stage "sweet spots," and circuit behaviors. Based on breakthrough integration between Apollo’s analog inputs and its onboard UAD processing, Unison lets you track through a range of colorful emulations from Neve, API, and Marshall with amazing tone.
Apollo Twin USB is a 2x6 interface with two class-leading mic/line preamps, two analog line outputs, two digitally controlled analog monitor outputs, and up to eight additional channels of digital inputs via Optical connection. Its conveniently located Hi-Z instrument input and headphone jack allow you to capture inspiration the moment it strikes.
Console 2.0 is Apollo Twin USB’s software control interface. Its intuitive, analog console-style design provides realtime tracking and monitoring with UAD Powered Plug-Ins, Channel Strip presets, Drag & Drop functionality, dynamically resizable windows, and more.
Apollo Twin USB is compatible with major DAWs, including Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more allowing seamless integration no matter what recording software you use.Universal Audio Apollo Twin USB Features:
- World-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing - track through vintage Compressors, EQs, Tape Machines, and Guitar Amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- USB 3 connectivity for Windows-based systems
- Unison™ technology for stunning models of classic mic preamps and stompboxes
- Includes UAD-2 DUO DSP Processing onboard
- 2 premium mic/line preamps; 2 line outs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- Digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality throughout
- Includes "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle