Vox AV30 Modeling Guitar Combo Amp
Perfect for the studio or a small club, the AV30 is a fully-featured analog amp that packs decades worth of tones into a compact package. The AV30's unique multi-circuit analog pre-amp utilizes a 12AX7 tube to provide a full complement of clean, crunch, overdrive, and high gain tones that can be tailored to your liking via the Bright and Fat switches. These classic tones are further enhanced by a customizable, tube equipped analog power section and a unique, sealed speaker enclosure for improved resonance. Rounding out the feature set are three, analog-voiced digital effects including Chorus, Delay & Reverb. The AV30 from VOX is an incredibly versatile amplifier that is packed with pure, analog tone.
- Pre Amp Circuit: eight (CLEAN1, CLEAN2, CRUNCH1, CRUNCH2, OD1, OD2, H.GAIN1, H.GAIN2)
- Tube: AV30: 12AX7 x 2
- Effects: Three (MOD, DELAY, REVERB)
- Input/output Jacks: AV30: INPUT, FOOT SW, AUX IN, PHONES, FX LOOP, EXTERNAL SPEAKER
- Power Amp Output: AV30: Maximum approx. 30W RMS @4 ohms
- Speaker: AV30: VOX original 10" 4 ohms
- Power Supply: AV30/60: AC100V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: AV30: 27W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): AV30 = 513 x 247 x 474 mm / 20.20" x 9.72" x 18.66"
- Weight: AV30: 12 kg / 26.46 lbs.
- Included Items: AV30/60: AC cable
- Accessories (Sold Separately): Foot switch (VOX VFS2/ VFS5)