Warwick LWA 500 Bass Amp Head
Warwick's second entry into the field of lightweight Bass Amps is the 500W LWA500. The configuring of the amp to give 250W at 8 Ohms and 500W at 4 Ohms makes it possible to have the power you need for the gig regardless of the size of the venue.
The Pre amp is based on Warwick signature Class A/Low Z circuitry made famous with the WA and BC series of amps. This technology makes sure you have the warm huge distortion free sound you desire without disturbing noise.
The advancement in power supply technology and error correction circuitry in the Class D power amp used in the LWA 500 allows for tighter and stronger bass response than previously possible in this type of amps. Making it comparable in sound to much heavier Class A/B amps.
- Lightweight Bass Amplifier Head
- 500 Watt at 4 Ohm
- 250 Watt at 8 Ohm
- Class A Low Noise Preamp
- Class D Power Amplifier
- 1 channel
- Mute Switch
- 4-Band EQ ( Bass, Low Mid, High Mid, Treble )
- Compressor with in/out switch possible to hook and regulate
- Master Volume
- FX Loop
- Effect Balance Control knob
- Tuner Output
- Line Out
- DI Out with pre/post and ground lift switches
- Power switch
- Speaker output with combo Speakon 1/4” / 6,3 mm jack connector
- High Quality Neutrik speakON connector
- Aux In (Stereo) for connecting MP3 player, CD player etc.
- Headphone Out (Stereo) with integrated headphone amplifier
- Line Voltage between 100 and 240 Volt
- Temperature-dependent fan
- Aluminium box with gum feets
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 8.66” x 8.31” x 1.97” / 220 x 211 x 50 mm
- Weight: 2.87 lbs./1.3 kg
- Supplied with 5 meter effect sound patch cable