Allen & Heath Xone:92 DJ Mixer
This product is sold out
Now, I'm just a simple, down home description writing guy. I like my jeans blue, and my beer cold. I could sit here and tell you about how the Xone:92 is an industry-standard. We could talk until we're blue in the face about this versatile six channel analogue mixer. But, much like my daddy and my daddy's daddy, I only care about one thing:
Is this mixer truly lit?
Fam, let me assure you, with its solid construction and easy to use interface, the 92 is on the riders of most of the world's top DJs and is a permanent fixture in the booth at many of the biggest superclubs. It is definitely lit, brah.
In fact, the Xone:92 was one of the first professional DJ mixers to incorporate MIDI for control of DJ software or external devices, and the first to include the innovative dual VCF filters. Just like my pappy always said, "That's at least five fire emojis, dawg. #blessed"
With its two stereo FX sends, twin Mic/returns, and one of the best EQ sections around, this mixer is a DJ's dream tool. Take it from me, the description writing guy: The Allen & Heath Xone:92 DJ Mixer is well and truly lit.
Allen & HeathXone:92 Professional 6 Channel Club/DJ Mixer Features:
- 6 Dual Stereo Channels - 4 phono/line, 2 mono/mic or stereo return
- 2 Independent Stereo Mix Outputs
- 2 Aux Sends for Output to External FX Units
- VCF System - 2 Independent Stereo Filters with Frequency and Resonance Controls
- 2 Independent LFO's for Filter Manipulation
- 4-Band EQ - Total Kill on HF and LF, Wide Q for Cut, Narrow Q for Boost
- Booth Output - Dedicated Output on TRS Jack
- MIDI Values can be Output from 6 Controls (e.g. Crossfader, LFO)
- P&G Easy Change Professional VCA Crossfader
- Illuminated Lightpipes Showing Status of Performance Controls
- Intelligent Cue for Pre or Post EQ Monitoring
- Monitor Section Includes Post EQ Switch, Split Cue and Mix to Cue Balance
- 2 Headphone Outputs (1/4" and 3.5mm)
- Ducking Control on Mono/Mic Channel