Yamaha AG06 Mixer
This product is sold out
Ready to share your musical creations with the world? AG is an ideal tool for fast and easy production of musical content for live streaming sites like YOUTUBE LIVE and USTREAM, online lessons in real time, or creating video or audio podcasts offline. The AG's studio-quality sound will give your content a professional edge to win over your audience and increase your fan-base.
The LOOPBACK function enables live broadcasting of all the microphones, instruments and other audio sources along with background music from your PC / Mac or iPad.
Since AG comes equipped with phantom power, you can connect a wide range of microphones including professional-level condenser mics. Andthe AG’s flexible Hi-Z input lets you connect a wide range of instruments like guitars, bass guitars and synthesizers. Equipped with studio-quality D-PRE mic preamps your AG will be able to capture the distinctive nuances of your vocal and instrumental performances with high-resolution sound.
AG features 1-TOUCH DSP that utilizes Yamaha’s state-of-the-art signal processing technology. COMP/EQ will hone your tone while EFFECT adds ambient reverb, and AMP SIM delivers a classic, warm tube amp sound—all at the touch of a button.
Compatible with Windows and MAC, AG DSP Controller gives you additional control of 1-TOUCH DSP parameters such as COMP, EQ, HPF, reverb, and the AMP SIM. EASY mode utilizes a simple intuitive interface while EXPERT mode gives users more detailed control.
AG’s high-quality design enables 192kHz / 24bit sound that can reproduce even the most subtle nuances of your original recordings. If you use ASIO compatible playback software, you can even bypass the internal Kernal mixer and reproduce the original sound faithfully. AG’s 192kHz/24bit sound quality is ideal for capturing the purest reproduction of your analog recordings when archiving your treasured collection.
- High resolution (24-bit192kHz) 2-track audio recording and playback.
- Flexible LOOPBACK feature - perfect for live recording or webcasting.
- "D-PRE" studio quality mic preamps with high gain and low noise.
- Easy control and pro sound with 1-TOUCH COMP/EQ, EFFECT and AMP SIM processing.
- +48V phantom power on CH1 input for condenser mics and Dl boxes.
- Hi-Z input for guitars on CH2.
- iPad (2 or later) connectivity via Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (requires external USB power supply)
- USB bus-powered for Mac & PC.
- Rugged metal chassis.
- Includes Cubase Al downloadable version.